Saturday, October 24, 2009

Getting Started Downsizing

What if I lost my job and had to relocate?That's how I got started with this idea.Thirty five years of stuff! How can I clean house,break my ties,make some $$ and move on.This is a challenge.I've been dabbling in Ebay for a year now,it helps in the cleaning out and making a few bucks but....I need to work harder at it.So I'm going to try to list ten items a week and see what happens.
Getting started is always the hardest part of any project.The second hardest is getting organized.The third hardest is learning what you need to learn to be successful,which is an ongoing project.
I am lucky that this old house doesn't have much storage space,(though I have a loaded garage.)My adult kids already have taken all their belongings.So a couple of things taken care of,but much more to go.
What I really want to do today is go to a shelter and get a dog,but I'm waiting for a golden retriever rescue dog,so I'll just have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment